2007年5月9日星期三

237 days left

During these days, since I find my writing skill is very poor and there might be lots of mistakes in my diaries, I think I should stop writing my blog for days.
Maybe after I finished the writing lessons gave by Peichen Huang, who comes from the Neworiental School, I will continue my diaries on this blog. "Practice makes perfect", everyone knew this expression, but the premise is that the practice you did must be correct, and there should be a teacher who will correct you when you make any mistake. I don't have such a good condition, so I must do my best to reduce my grammar mistakes as well as the faults in my expressions.
Taking Mr. Jing's advice, who taught the reading comprehension, I have started reciting passages he recommended on the GE papers in last decade. I believe after such practice I will be more skillful in using English

没有评论: