Since the Internet connection was repaired today, I can continue my blog which has been missed for two days.
Mom called me and celebrate the Youth Day for me, and at the same time I also told her that on 20th of this month, is her lunar birthday of 50 years old. But she seemed doesn't expect that day very much, may be for two reasons: first, I can't take part in her birthday's celebration; second, it seems nobody cares her birthday except me. You can never count on my father to do something for my mother, he will never appreciate my mother even though mom dedicate her whole life to this family. And I don't want to talk about this unhappy thing.
I hope one day I can earn lots of money so that I can buy many clothes for her as well as various jewelries and any other items she want. I'll give my whole life to appreciate my mom and do my best to make her happy and fortunate. I'll take her to travel around the world and buy a house in her hometown so that she can visit her relatives and friends whenever she want. I'll compensate her, I promise.
Some times I lose my motivations to study, even that's just because I learned for too long and feel tired, but I think I should work harder, because for preparing the GE I also have a long and hard way to go. If I failed the exam...I can't imagine that, so I must win!
没有评论:
发表评论