2007年3月30日星期五

273 days left

Some one always make promises, just like me. But the spider, Charotte, she just make one promise and kept it through all her life until she died. To promise what? Saving Wilbur's life and let the spring piggy see the first snow of the winter.
Sounds like a ridiculous tale, isn't it? But as the author say, "There is an old expression that says that ignorance is bliss, and I'm inclined to believe it's true". So do I. Sometimes ignorance means that you can think of something without prejudice, so you can see it more clearly.
Let's return back to the promise, Charotte said, "promises are something I never break." That sentence explains the very meaning of promise: never break. A spider can say that, then what about me-A human? I made many promises, but did I keep them as Charotte? I'm afraid, no. In this world, you shouldn't make any promise that will never be carried out, but you must keep some must-keep promises, such as I will never disappoint my mom. But the fact is I disappointed her in the College Entrance Examination, very much.
So the topic is return to the exam too, the Graduate Exam. This time, Even though I haven't promised to my mom, but I will do my best, never break, as Charotte said.

没有评论: