2007年3月16日星期五

287 days left

Zhang Liang told me a sad news when I called to him tonight- my best friend Tan Xiao was failed in the Graduate Exam. He aimed at Beijing Normal University's Law College with his girlfriend Zhang Jing who was willing to go to the Chemistry College. I don't know if Zhang Jing has a good fortune, but I don't want to listen such sad news anymore.
Yang Yuan has failed, she is an excellent student, but she just failed. Zhang Jing is also a brilliant student, but that doesn't mean that she can pass the exam easily. Just as Yang Yuan said, "Luck is the most important ingredient for the success, especially when you are aiming at another University rather than your native one."
Someone say frustrations make a man. Is that true? I doubt about it very much. By contraray, I believed that accomplishments make a successful and confident man. Too many setbacks can make you exhausted undoubtedly, but even a big shock can also ruin your life. The shock like this.
During the winter vacation, we talked about our thoughts, believes and doubts of life many times. We found that we are also good friends who still have a lot of same intersts that give us so much resonance. He wants to be a jurist and stayed at college to teach his students and instruct his theory, and I want to be a scientist and an engineer who researches in the laboratory all day and finally make some significant inventions that promote the development of human being. We all want to achieve something and making our life valuable; we all love this country so much.
But if he can't finish his master degree, how can he be a jurist, and if I can go to the laboratory just with a bachelor's degree? Apparently not!
So that's why an examination can simply decide one's life, why we must rush into the graduated college, why lots of students go abroad to pursue a better education opportunity.
I don't konw Tan's feeling about his failure, may be he has cried yet. Should I call him and give a consolation? I'm willing to, but I don't know if that will stimulate him at this time. He must walk out of the difficulty by himself, anyone couldn't give him a hand.
I can't continue writing any more. I can't imagine what will going on for my friend. What's I can do is just blessing for him now.

没有评论: