2007年3月21日星期三

282 days left

Tan Xiao and Zhang Jing are in Beijing's home now. Depressingly enough, they both failed in the graduate exam. We talked about going abroad and finding jobs, at least they are tough and didn't acting as I thought.
Too many failures makes me doubt the reality I faced. Is it such hard like that? The future seemed blurry again. Thinking always makes me tired, and is it really predetermined, or is this really just depends on your fortune rather than hard working in some words. Zhang Jing believed it: it's destined.
But I really want to do something in the field of science and technology, and finally be a famous scientist or engineer, not just for the reputation, but for my ideality and passions. So I thought my aim was quite lofty that can inspire me study harder and harder and help me conquer all the difficulty along the road. However, is that just a pretense I found to myself? Should I doubt it and even doubt my ability?
To our surprise, Ma Lin got more than 400 score! That's amazing! She is so successful that cheered me up again. At least there was a winner among us.
The nightmare of the day before yesterday is a good premonition from the theory of Zhou Gong. In his words, who dreamed of lightning foreshows an excellent grade, if you are a student.

没有评论: