I talked with Katharine this afternoon again, nothing important. But we got to know each other better. From our conversation, I know she has just found her job and lived in a strange city, a little far from her family. She must calculate carefully about her account, even to reduce the times calling to her parents, just for saving money.
She felt confused about something, and belived that she was too unskilled about social matters. I consoled her that just because we are young, so we are active; and just because we are active, so we are young.
Sometimes I don't belive myself as well. I'm also lack of self-confidence, even more serious than her. For example, I suspected if I can go to Xian Jiaotong University next year, if I can get an excellent score at the graduate examination, and if I can be a scientist and carry out my ideality at last.
I'm even lack of confidence to take care my parents well in the future, to love my father and mother just like they love me.
Brother Wang have talked with me about the social responsibility. "Without responsibility,life just leave the emptiness ." I have to admit he's right. So I have to concentrate my energy and most of my time to prepare the exam. At the same time, I must keep a good mood, and enjoy life. So I have to learn more from Kathy, not only English, but also her passion and active attitude of life. Let's be strong and powerful!
没有评论:
发表评论