2007年3月13日星期二

290 days left

Yestoday afternoon, I went to school while he was sleeping on my bed. He was so tired to make his graduate thesis all night even without a nap. After class, we went to a restaurant for dinner, and then to wash ourselves.
Washing makes your body clean, sometimes it also makes your heart clean. We talked too much, from life to philosophy to one's value viewpoint to the cosmos to histroy to humanity to economy...
Yes, he listened to me from beginning to end, talked about his own point, his job, family and his understanding of life. He was not a guider, just a listener, a friend, a person the as same as me. We are equal. I told him I need a life tutor, who can change my life, who can makes me powerful in the thought, who can extricate me from the confused world.
But at least I have some precious treasure, that is friendship. Maybe one day I can find a tutor, even can't, I can also enjoy with my family and friends. I can even cultivate my morality by myself.
Today I talked to Katharine by the MSN. She is a really lovely girl I met in a forum , who's come from Taiwan. Her English is pretty good, better than mine. And I learned something from her, not just English, her aspiring character. I don't know her age, but that's not important. Confucius have said that "Walking along three people, there must be a person is my teacher."

没有评论: