Casually,I visited someone's blog today, actually it was a girl's blog. I don't know her, but her mild words and quite feeling makes me feel so good. By reading her blog, I know she is also a college student from Shanghai. So I wonder that why don't me create a blog of myself to write down my own feelings. So I did.
To the year of 2008, it just left 295 days; and to the Graduate Students Examination also just left 315 days. To carry out my dream, I must pass the exam, and get into my new University- Xi'an Jiaotong University.
Today is the International Women's Day. But I forgot to buy a telephone card to call my mom. Even though My mom doesn't understand English, but I also want to say "Happy Women's Day" to her, my dear mother, on my first blog. I love her so much.
For another reason, I can improve my writing English through keeping blogging every day. My latest CET-6's score was not as good as I wish, just because the writing. I just got 30 out of 110 scores in total in that section. The writing skill is very important in the graduate exam, take about 30 percent score. So I must practice it more harder.
I named my blog "逍遥游" in Chinese. It means "a degage journey" in English. If I can find a more accurate explanation someday, I will redefine it.
Ok. That's all for my first blog on 8, March, 2007.
没有评论:
发表评论