2007年3月22日星期四

281 days left

After today's class, I went to mathematic department and find my teacher Chen Yan, a serious professor but with lots of cares for his students, who taught us the Probability at my sophomore year, to ask him for the PowerPoint of the mathematics, including Higher Mathematics, Probability, and Linear Algebra. These subjects are included in the math paper of the graduate exam, so I must know them very well and get a high score through it. If I want a high total score, the math and the major scores must be very high, they are the score point, which means if you failed in any subject, you will lose the game undoubtedly.
Fortunately, I know Mr. Chen very well: I respect him, and he likes me. I went to his Higher Mathematics' class last year and learned with nearly 300 freshmen of the Management College for a whole semester. Of course, he promised that, and was quite willing to help me to improve my math. He is a good teacher, and I trust him. So I choose him rather than others.
I like her serious academic attitude. He alway emphasize the definition itself and the fundamental meanings of it as well as it's relationships between other math problems. To my regret, I didn't join into his math model team to participate the National Math Model-Building Competition of College Students. At that time, I didn't have the consciousness, but now, it's too late. I have to prepare the graduate exam so that I have no extra time to do this. What a pity!
The PowerPoint files are in my computer now, so I won't waste my precious time again. The game just begin...

没有评论: