In order to practise my English reading feeling, I found a reading comprehension book yesterday and read some articles with questions followed. "You must do four reading articles everyday to improve your feelings of the Reading Comprehension of the exam," Zhangjing said at the benquet of my dad's birthday, one hour before I left Lanzhou.
She's right. And I should keep doing this practise everyday as she said.
I was also confused how can I take enough time to learn my major courses, the very important, even crucial subject-Single Chip Microcomputer & Digital Signal Processor and others. I know must take some times out to learn it, and I'm also quite interested in this practical subject. That's not bad.
Not being a man as I promised yesterday, I lost many hours surfing on the web, not just for study, while others were studying hard in the self-study-classroom. I cheat myself again and the time I've lost will never come back. Even a baby kowns that but I, as a 23-year old adult, can't do it. Such ridiculous!
Everyday when I get to know something, the next day is almost coming. I mean I always repented late. When I get up the next day, the mean circle goes on.
So should I repent earlier tomorrow? Even at the very time I get up. I don't konw, really really don't understand myself. Sometimes I was a stranger to myself.
Where is my perseverance? God, I beg you give it back to me, please.
没有评论:
发表评论