2007年3月12日星期一

291 days left

Wang Zhiyu, my friend in Shenyang, who's about 10 years older than me came to my dormitory at 11 o'clock. We knew each other at the Xingwei swimming pool, where I also knew Giant Gui, elder brother Monkey, and younger borther Tank, and many many other people in all ages from 8 to 80. And of course my coach of swimming skill, Zhang Hong, who won a State Champion when she was a teenager. And her son Wang Youjian, 13, followed the way of her mother to be a professional swimming athlete. I've taught Youjian severl times as his home-teacher. But I would like to say we are friends rather than just a simple relationship of the contract. Coach Zhang coached me for free, and I learned breaststroke, crawl stroke, back stroke, and butterfly stroke from her, exercised almost every day with the children in her team.
But Wang Zhiyu is my closest buddy. He understand me quite well, helped me in my lives, encouraged me when I feel lost, and often communicated with me.

没有评论: