2007年3月19日星期一

284 days left

15 days has past science I was arrived in Shenyang, actually, they were totally wasted without any achievement. I just have been chatting and chatting, surfing and surfing, typing and typing on the web. I was a little addicted to that-posting on the forum, waiting for the reply and sometimes chatting with others.
Until a horrible nightmare in the middle of the night yesterday, I was woke up suddenly with a scare several times. The feeling? Death. My brain just like a silver screen full of snowflakes, I couldn't breath even though I have tried my best, my heart was beating fast and I felt I was hit by lightning. I wonder if I was died at that time, as soon as I felt my bumping heart, I told to myself, "I'm still alive", even though it's hard for me to open my mouth. But one thing is sure, at that time, I'm awake and the feeling is real. The terrible feeling scared me very much while I was sitting on the bed, thinking, what's wrong with me. Apparently it's not a dream, but why that like the world doomsday? Does it mean something? Or is it an alarm the God give to me? Or something bad will happen? I'm an antitheist and quite healthy physically, so how could that happen in this circumstances without any coincidences and cautions.
My classmates who want to participate in the army of the graduate exam are studying hard everyday, they have started half a month ago just at the very time I came back.
If the alarm just means to that- I should study now, or choose death.

没有评论: