2007年3月31日星期六

272 days left

I chatted with galfkou and Brother Hou just now, who are both the predecessors in the Graduate Exam.
Galfkou is the super edition host of the studioclassroom.net, but this is our first chatting. He is about 28 or 29 years old, because he told me that he has graduated from graduate student two years ago and worked at a laboratory to do some science study now. To my surprise, he has had a chance to get his second master's degree in the subject of law, and he even passed the exam with a high score, but at last, he gave up the second degree. In his word, "I have no time and energy to finish the study work, and I'm urgently making money now." He also said I was as alike as him in the study of both science and law. I felt may be he like me. So he talk about his experiences and give me some confidence.
Brother Hou, my old buddie, a graduate student in grade one, told me his suggestion: reducing the study time but rising the efficiency. But my problem is how to concentrate on my study as well as sweep away the bothersome things. Maybe the answer must be found by myself. Sometimes the experiences are the very things that you must get through lots of tries and failures. Even though I have sometime, but I must hurry up.

没有评论: