The sad news of the death of my aunt, who is the wife of my mom's oldest brother, shocked my mom seriously.
She died at noon, peacefully, painlessly; but for others, sadly. Especially for her closest relatives, her husband, son, daughter, as well as my mom. Even though my mom is not her closest relative, but she love my aunt so much. Actually, the relationship between them just like sister-german. My aunt is 9 years older than my mom, so she took care of my mom as her little sister, "Every time she came to see me or came back from other places, she alway took some presents for me, she always thought me" My mom recalled.
I can't understand that feeling because I have no brother or sister; even I have some, we don't grow up together, so we don't have such close relationships. But my mother has. She must be a lovely girl when she was young, because all the relatives and friends in her hometown like her very much. But at about the age of 20, she came to Lanzhou to succeed her father's job, and then, she got married with my dad; and then, I was born.
From that time, my mother seldom came to her hometown again, she was completely sole in Lanzhou without any former relatives here. I know some of her feeling, the feeling of far away from my parents that I have experienced when I came to Shenyang University of Technology in 2003.
......to be continued
没有评论:
发表评论