I chat with Kathy just now through the TM phone about 30 minutes, and I felt my oral English is so poor that I even can't express myself through the simplest sentence. I have a long way to go to master the daily sentences and expressions of English, even though I was a little frustrated about it, I will do my best to improve my speaking ability; at least I have Kathy, a good friend who like to chat with me and practice oral English with me together.
I have told Kathy that when we are chatting we should try our best to use English rather than Chinese to express ourself until it's impossible, then we can use some Chinese to help express it. But today when I have a trouble to express myself, I gave up to talk in English and used Chinese frequently. In contrast, Kathy didn't use Chinese until she had to. I think I was a little nervous just now, I don't know why, maybe it's the lacking of self-confidence.
But if I afraid and even move back, I will lose a good chance to practice spoken English and conquer the scare of speaking in English. So I have to encourage myself and try my best, more important, I'm willing to know people's feeling beyond the other side of the Taiwan Straits because I believe that we are always compatriots no matter under what conditions in what time.
没有评论:
发表评论