2007年4月17日星期二

256 days left

I stopped the self criticism for days, however, it doesn't mean that I've corrected some of my fault, so today it should be restarted.
I recalled a famous person in the modern history of China: Zeng Guofan. The great leader Chairman Mao once said Zeng is the only person he admired in the modern history of China. Why? Because Zeng's perseverance in correcting his faults, and his courage of pointing them out. He really did it, and finally he became a perfect man, at least in his time.
I have to say that these days I was a little addicted by the TM and MSN which are live messengers. For instance, I can't help from checking who's online and then chatting with them. Chatting can waste time, more seriously, checking as well as waiting for someone's response can waste more time and distract or divert my attention. So I must abstain from them, no wonder who's there.
At the same time, stop browsing other irrelevant websites so that I can save time to concentrate on my study. If I do, I will warn myself and stop instantly by closing the Firefox.

没有评论: