2007年4月8日星期日

265 days left

I spent about six hours to help Giant Gui to edit his presentation VCD this afternoon, cutting, connecting, again and again. The VCD will sent to England and be verified by the ambassador of the Embassy; if they admit, he will get the working-visa and go to England three month later. So the VCD is very important for him, and we just spent almost two hours to record it on yesterday's morning. Even though Giant Gui can speak a little English, but the presentation note I wrote maybe a little difficult for him, so we recorded the less than 5 minutes video for such a long time even with a group of words at one time. What a challenging work! So did the editing.
Giant Gui disrupted my plan today, he just left 3 hours for me tonight.
However, I hang out six hours outside and see something different, the bustling city with crowded vehicles and the buses full of people. It seems that I haven't seen this colorful world for a long time.
I see and think, that people struggled, enjoyed, and complained, but they will never escape the life, plain, very plain life that we must live with.
Sometime, I did think too much, in fact, I'm a plain man too. Why do I pretend to know everything, maybe that just mean I know nothing.

没有评论: