2007年4月7日星期六

266 days left

Kathy invited me to practice oral English with her, but I'm a little afraid of that, because my oral English is terrible! But I don't want to disappoint the lovely girl who has been suffered too much. From our chatting, I noticed that she don't have a good mother who just adored her sons rather than the daughter. I don't know exactly what they did to this girl, but I can feel that she was seriously hurt through her words typing in the chatting column.
So I agreed. But at first, my computer should ran smoothly with the talking service, at least without too much delay. Later I will test the voice chatting function with Tong Xin, one of my classmates, and if it's running OK, I'll be an oral English partner of Kathy. A little nervous.
Then I chat with Amy, suddenly I noticed that I can hardly keep with her lessons because I didn't have time to practice the writing of program in the compile computer language as well as C. So I must do something this weekend, pick up the book and the most importantly, debug the programs with my computer. Learning from the practice is the shortcut of this subject, and I think it's almost the shortcut of all subject. Practice makes perfect.

没有评论: