2007年4月12日星期四

261 days left

Regrettably, my MP3 was broken after I copied the PowerPoint of Probability from my Mathematic teacher Dr. Chen this afternoon, and the files I copied maybe stored in the flash memory forever if the MP3 couldn't be repaired.
I spent 300 yuan on this tiny electronic device to help my listening English 18 months ago, even though it may less worthy than 100 yuan now, I still feel lost, because it really helped me much and companied with me for one year and a half. I couldn't leave it even one day. I filled audio files of Studioclassroom full with the 256MB memory and listened them on the road as well as at the break time after classes so that I won't waste any usable time.
Just now Pangpang called me consulting some related laws about his friend's driving licence detained in the communication police station because an car accident. He consulted me this morning and I came to the Law Department asking this from my teacher Mr. Zhou, who teaches Jurisprudence and Civil-Mercantile Law. He told me it already solved this afternoon when his friend payed 2000 yuan to the police station without the present of the opposite party, but I didn't think it's over because the person who was hitted by Pangpang's friend still have the right to prosecute.

没有评论: