My illness is going worse, but during the couple of days after I started to watch(I think the word watch is more accurate because I listened it on my computer screen) the Neworiental GE lectures. The teachers are experienced and very good at learning English, and their teaching style are very humorous and vivid, I even a little addicted to their lectures.
Mr Jin who teaches reading comprehension elaborately illustrate a series of effective ways to cope with every question after the exam texts. More importantly, he teaches us how to be familiar with the reading articles of GE and the way to solve those problems. One valuable tip is to make some cards wrote on long-difficult sentences and the translation of them on the opposite side, in this way you can read these forms of the sentences at any moment as well as practice your translation skills.
He also emphasized the importance of the real texts in last decade and suggested us doing our best to master the 60 articles, even to recite 20 of them and read the rest ones very familiarly. Recite and reading loudly are the best ways to learning a language, because if you can imitate the native language speaker's way of using such language completely, that means you have mastered this language just as them.
没有评论:
发表评论