I ordered a cup of coffee in the Mcdonald's next to the Chengjian Natatorium at 10:00 this morning, and Pangpang took me there by his car after the first class. I selected a quiet and neat corner and put my coffee on the little table waiting for Giant Gui since we had decided to swim for one hour from 12:10, and according to my previous plan, I took out my book, paper, and pencil starting solving mathematics' problem instantly.
Surely, I attracted people's attentions easily, but that didn't disrupt me; in contrast, I pretended to study hard and think serious because I know someone was watching me with a doubt just like that: why this guy study here?
It seemed that I was fascinated by pretending to do such ridiculous things since I was very young. Once upon a time, about 5 years old, when someone visited my house, I always loved to sit on a low bench and put a calligraphic book on another much taller stool, then see the unrecognizable ancient Chinese characters seriously so that I would win the guest's praise. I even put the stools at the door and studied at there, of course with an opening door.
Such things companied with my growing experiences as long as 23 years, and it happened again on today's morning at the Mcdonald's. I love to be watched by people and attract other's attentions because I want to prove that I'm the best, and I'm the hero! Maybe Kathy is right, men in the Leo was born to show off.
But when a lion Lord lose his confidence, he would be the weakest one in the world. The dignity of a lion should be held during his life even after his death, such as Xiang Yu, I believe he's also a Lion. Being the king of the men when you was alive, being the lord of the ghost after you died.
Even though I can't be a real king, at least I can do my best on my study and my career, be a king in my area of research is also an glorious honor to show off.
So for the honor of the Lion Lord, do my best!
没有评论:
发表评论