2007年4月11日星期三

262 days left

I visited the the Medical Imaging Group's home page of the Cambridge University Engineering Department just now. It only has about 6 doctors and 6 or 7 masters, and it's a little small than my previous thinking that the Cambridge must have a lot of researchers in the biomedical engineering domain. I saved the related websites as my bookmarks in my Firefox web browser, and I will visit them in the future finding some useful informations about my major, I'm sure I will find something valuable, because it's the University of Cambridge!
And I found a form of application of PhD at that site, it named Prospective Research Student Early Contact Form, it will be used for the purposes of processing applications for research studentships and initializing departmental databases with information concerning successful candidates for research studentships. But for me, the form seems a little earlier, since the applications just afford the applying for admission in 2009 at the latest date, and at that time I haven't graduate from my graduate college, and the most important thing is that I can't write some valuable personal reference in that form. How embarrassing!

没有评论: