I listened some piano songs of the Daydream recommend by Zhang Jing yesterday night. What should I say, they're pretty good and sounds like poems. For instance, when I was listening the song, Tears, many scenarios appeared in my brain, both nice and blue scenes; It helps opening the door of memory as well as my heart, and makes me quiet, cools down my consciousness.
I have been listening the classical music for about two weeks, during these days, each song in my computer has been listened at least 10 times, so even the most beautiful songs like the piano sonata Moonlight of Beethoven and the solo violin Air on a G String of Bach sounded not as fair-sounding as before. The change become necessary, and these master's musics need a period of deposition.
And I emailed to Sun Ming asking whether the Daydream can surpass those masters, why his music sounded so good? And does the melody means everything of a song? How to perceive the thought and feeling of the musician want to express?
Sun Ming is my only music teacher in the college, she has a well education in music and knows lots of about this form of art, so I believe she can answer my question and improve my musicianship.
没有评论:
发表评论