2007年4月21日星期六

252 days left

Finally, I cleaned my room after a 5 hours siesta, and the heap of clothes still swell and fester. May be tomorrow I can wash some of them, but I just say may be.
I have made an appointment with Kathy that I'll chat with her through TM voice talk, unfortunately, however, my Internet service have something wrong, so I don't know if it will run OK in use the voice talk even though Kathy hasn't logged on QQ yet.
I met with Yang Yuan on TM and she told me that the major exam of the GE of Xian Jiaotong University in the subject of Biomedical Engineering hasn't been decided yet, and perhaps the paper will be the mix of the Signal and System and the Theory of Microcomputer according to her college mates' words who were also in my subject.
Thanks to my middle school's classmate Yang Yuan who studied in the School of Life Science & Technology, I can receive the latest internal and reliable news of changes in next year's GE, also helped me saving a lot of energy and time to collect such informations. With these beneficial conditions and friends, I'm sure that I can easily pass the exam if I work hard this year.

没有评论: