But to my mom, I should make some promises to her, and the most important thing is keeping them through my whole life. For example, I promised her to get at least two doctor's degrees, one for me, the other for her. And the doctor degree getting for her is the compensation for her school missing.
She hope that one day I can be a great man, however, that's a blurry goal. So what's great? In my opinion, it is do something important and valuable. I've said many times that taking the graduate exam and be a graduate student is the first step to be a scientist. To the difference of others who just want a graduate certificate for a better job, I love science very much, and my interest to nature and science is any less than a 8-years young boy. I believe I can fulfill lots of research tasks in the future, because I have great creativity and imagination. So I need more knowledges, skills, educations, trainings, the abilities lead me to my success, in my mother's words, be great.
At today's class, my post doctor teacher Amy said that 5 years later we can surpass her if we follow her suggestions and keep an active attitude. I believe it's true, at least for me, a man with passionate feeling, cool brain, strong body and persevering faith. How can such a man can't be great if the circumstances is right? But I will say, if I'm in a bad condition, I will also do my best and resist the fate as Beethoven did, for my mom, for my dream.
没有评论:
发表评论