2007年4月13日星期五

260 days left

Swimming is really a good sport, when you are swimming in the water, you forget anything except pushing the water and taking a breath. But when you are sitting on your chair, looking at the computer screen, and typing the phrase of 260 days left, the pressure comes again overwhelmingly.
On my way to dormitory from the Chengjian Natatorium which is 3 kilometers away from here, I recalled the philosophers of the ancient Greek and Quyuan, the greatest patriotic poet living during 353~277 BC in the period of the Warring States of China, and his state is Chu. I discovered one point that they, not only Quyuan but also the ancient Greek philosophers such as Socrates and Plato, are all very clear—I mean, not just their pure thought, at the same time, they have a pure body without any dust physically. Especially Quyuan, he even has a cleanliness. He always compares himself with fragrant flowers.
So I wondered that if I want to be a great person like Quyuan, I should first keep my body clear as well as my clothes and dormitory, then I will have a good mood that I'm clear and I must do some holy things too; even though I'm not a philosopher now, but I believe one day I will be one, because I can see the stars that guided me in the sky and I will follow them steadfastly.

没有评论: