2007年4月28日星期六

247 days left

Today I listened another lecture in the section of the GE reading comprehension which takes 70% in the total scores. "The success of the GE is determined by the English test" said the teacher Jin Wei who teaches at the Neworiental. "And the success of the English test is determined by the reading comprehension part." He also said that if you did very well in this part, the score of 80 is no longer a dream.
So that's the importance of the reading comprehension. I've always believed that my reading skill is not bad. Until today, I know it was terrible after I failed all the four questions of a text he gave on class. Fortunately, I found this vulnerability not too late. I can understand what the text say and through the whole article there's no new word for me, so I have a good English fundament, what I need is just the skill of the test and the way of how to choose the right answer. Thus, this lecture must be very helpful for me.
I want to finish all of the reading, vocabulary, writing lectures during the 5.1 holiday and will make a new plan for my English study after that.

没有评论: