I suddenly recalled two of my enemies and the revenge I would take for my mother in the future. I don't know what time it should be taken, but as an old expression said that: 10 years is not late for a real man who was thirsting for revenge. I'm thirsting for the sweet of the revenge, but it's already 15 years past and I haven't did that yet. Unbelievably, I even sat at the opposite side against my enemy once in the last spring festival, but at that time, I know I can't do that.
I don't want to live under the shadow of enmity, but maybe it is another strong motivation of working harder and be more powerful. I really thirst for the power, man's power; and I felt that the ambitions which has been sealed deeply in my heart has grew so strong that I even can't seal it any more; at the same time, the ambitious side of me once just live in the subconscious is getting more and more prominent these years, especially after my electromagnetic cooker and electric cooker been robbed a few months before.
For me, the way to be powerful is only through the academic way: getting Master's degree, then Doctor's degree, doing my best be a great scientist with great achievements and great honors, and in Chinese famous equals to powers, at least in some areas.
没有评论:
发表评论