2007年4月14日星期六

259 days left

I chat with Kathy for 4 hours! Oh my god! I can't believe that I chat with a girl for such a long time. I can't remember how many topics we have chatted, but one thing is sure that we didn't stopped during the 4 hours except a 5 minutes break just because she had to collect her clothes that she dried outside.
Her voice sounds good, even though not very sweet as I expect, but after I listened it for a long time, it became more familiar, just like an old friend. And how can you complain at the voice of your friend?
And her English, I think it's better than me. But she said that my tone was the British English rather than the American English as she speak, because my pronunciation of the word "not". I should admit that I pronounced "not" like the British English more, even if I studied the American English when I started to listen Studioclassroom, but the change comes a little slowly and I often forgot to pronounce "o" in the tone of the American English. I will pay more attention on that in the future.
We will chat tomorrow, and if we have time, we will take 10 to 20 minutes to practice our oral English everyday. I believe that learning together can be fun!

没有评论: