2007年4月16日星期一

257 days left

Xu Xiao wants to take the graduate exam too in the year of 2008, it's a little shocked me. However maybe it's also the best way for him to promote in the army, even though I don't understand the promotion rule of soldiers.
In fact, he's already an officer of lieutenant, and is studying in the Xi'an Politics Institute of PLA. I want to talk about Taiwan's Problem with him, but he insisted that this topic shouldn't be talked on the Internet since it's unsafe and our conversation may be spied so that the national secret he knows would be leaked out. I think he's too serious and cautious, but he promised that he will call me and talk about it on the telephone when he leave hospital after the operation. So I'm looking forward to that calling and the lecture of the National Safe and Political Condition gave from this old friend.

没有评论: