Yesterday, I cost almost a whole day to finish my computer system's rebuilding, and now it's pretty faster than before. But I know if I want to compare with others, it's always the slowest computer among my classmate's. I only hope the speed can last for as long as one year until I pass the graduate exam and buy a T60 instead. My present computer's task is just helping me to read the PowerPoint of mathematics, reading English version magazines, and connecting with my friends.
From 11:30 of yesterday's night until 4:00 of today's morning, I chatted with my teacher Ke Li for nearly 5 hours. That's unbelievable! Our topic changed several times, and it includes study, life, philosophy, marriage, love, generation gap, movies, etc. She want to be our life guide, rather than just a teacher who has taught us two subjects. Even though I know she's not the life mentor I have been finding for years, she is a kind teacher anyway. She believes that I have thought too much about life, and I was a little extreme. But I think my attitude was objective, and my thinking was in-depth.
She suggested me to concentrate my energy to the graduate exam and don't waste time to think too much about others. At this point, I am very agree with her. My intention was so pure that I just want to be a scientist, so I will continue to study in the next ten, or even twenty years in the college to get my Doctor degrees one by one. So I choose the graduate exam to fulfill my dreams. Dear teacher, please don't worry about me, I will not disappoint you. I promise!
没有评论:
发表评论