I decided to rebuild my computer's system tomorrow. The slow booting speed tortured me nearly 2 month, and I can't bear it any more! In addition, about 3 days ago, it even can't get into the system. So, rebuilding, is just more than necessary now.
Maybe a renaissance of my computer means to a restart of my life of study, a more industrious life rather than a relaxed, even lazy life. I know I must keep up my spirit right now, because I have no time to chat, surf, and do something not important for the graduate exam. Tomorrow, the days left will be 279, so I need to hurry up.
I need to win the game, and I can't bear any failure of it. The only way for me is to go to the graduate college and study more and more knowledge, so that I can be more and more powerful, and whatever I want.
I love science and technology so much, how can I waste my precious time to do other unimportant things? What can I do without a doctor degree? Who can I be if I can't be a graduate student in the near future. If I want to handle my life and future, I must work hard. I don't want to say such words any more, this time I will just do what I would speak. Do more, say less, now!
没有评论:
发表评论