2007年3月15日星期四

288 days left

I met Yangyuan on QQ this afternoon and chatted with her about one hour. She's now in the School of Life Science and Technology of Xian Jiaotong University. Although we are classmate of middle school, the really communication between us just from one week ago, even though we have talked to each other at school; and the really know to her is just from one hour ago when I started to read her blog which was writen down her feeling of life.
When I read her essays and poems, I'm getting to know that she's such a touching girl that full of passion in her heart. Not noly have a good grade, which is the only impression she left to me, but she's also very charmful for her temperament of poetess. And then I wrote that "I'm so regret knowing you this late" in the comment column.
But to my surprise, she didn't get a good score in the Graduate Exam, failed in the subject of major. She said all of the questions on the paper that she has never seen before. She failed, not because she didn't work hard, but for the bad luck, for the bad education system of China without equity.
Also to my surprise, facing to such a failure, her mood was so calm. From her essay, I can see her courage, it seems there's no need to worry about her. I don't think so. That exterior calm is just a cover of her interior sadness deeply in her heart, her pride, her confidence, even her self-esteem were all hurt by this shock. But what shoud we do for her? Just as she said, maybe time can cure her illness gradually in the future, and only time can.
Cheers! For all the failures of the Graduate Exam, as long as we tried hard, we are heros.

没有评论: