2007年3月10日星期六

293 days left

I got up late this morning, nearly 7:30. Then Giant Gui called me and we went to Taiyuan Street to buy my new glasses. I lost my glasses in the sleeper compartment of the train just before I arrived in Shenyang. This is the second time I lost my glasses during college, and the new one cost me 300 yuan. So expensive! Even that's under such circumstance that Giant Gui's aunt was quite familiar with the boss of the glasses shop next to her flower's shop. I have to eat steam bread all this month because I was in financial deficit and in debt of 100 yuan.
It doesn't matter, my mother cooked 5 bottles of spicy beef ketchup for me and lots of delicious sausages. In this words, my life standard was still quite high with the delectable sandwiches every day.
Browsing web lost my lots of precious time these days, I was difficult not to be tempted. So I must change this situation to concentrate on my study works. Refuse the lure! Be a man!
I haven't finished my Advanced listening task yet, so that's all today. I'll study now!

没有评论: