In the morning, I got up a little late with much tired. Yesterday's letter has posted on the blog, and also sent them to brother Wang and Yang Yuan this afternoon. I want to tell Kathy that we are in the same nationality-Chinese, we are both from China. I don't know if she could be touched by my email, but I hope so. I don't want to lose her just for this letter, and I really want to be her friend, even if I would never see her face to face. I'm waiting for her email, not for her apology but her consciousness of our common homeland-China. It's not her wrong, she was just misled by the government of Taiwan who have been committing themselves to eliminate people's national emotion in Taiwan.
Zhang Liang just told me Tan Xiao can obey a further remove to another University or College, that's not bad. But if he is willing to be there, if his is interested in a different major, if he can be a jurist in that way? Sounds like Zhang Jing has successfully past the score-line of Beijing Normal University. That's really a soul-stirring news, and I must say congratulations to Zhang Jing. She's more lucky than Yangyuan.
This time, the challenge has been coming to me closer and closer. Do I prepared for that? If no, just do something now.
没有评论:
发表评论