Eventually, my campaign just begin today. I finished the section1 of the chapter3 of the Higher Mathematics, and also browsed one section of the Probability and the Linear Algebra. I planed to finish my first review of the Higher Mathematics in the last 2 months, and watch at least one section of the Probability and the Linear Algebra each day. Two months review seems too long for the first time, but it deserve. I must build a very stable foundation of the math, especially the definition of all the important theorems, and at the same time, be familiar with them and know how to use them to solve basic problems. Even then, the two months seems not quite enough for it, because I did the problems a little slowly and there are some more problems waiting for me there.
So I must hurry up, quicken my problem-solving time, and that will be very helpful when I do the real graduate exam paper. If I can finish 2 section of the Higher Mathematics each day, I would get my plan on time. No one want to waste too much time in the first review, so do I.
Now, every minute seems so precious for me, but I need to keep a good mood at the same time.
During the whole day, my back music of study all come from the European classical masters, and I download some more Beethoven's symphonies on my computer. I was deeply impressed by Beethoven's great perseverance and his passion. So I believe that the shiny star will guide me by his great music.Thanks Beethoven.
没有评论:
发表评论