In the afternoon, I watched the film Gladiator. Then I was affected by the hero who is the general of the Rome's army. It was not my first time to be inspired by the film and the hero. He is a very tough man in the battle field and would never be defeated, however, he loves his family so much and be loyal to the Caesar, and at the same time, he was be loyal and respected by the whole army. His heroical personality also inspired the men who were fighting with him at arenas and finally be his soldier fighting for him as well as their freedom.
This character is a true man, a hero. I don't know if there was such a man in the Rome's history, but I'd rather reluctant admit that's just a fiction.
A man full of love, belief, honesty, loyalty, mercy, and full of power, was certainly respected as a hero. It's clearly that people from the whole world and history love heroes, and their tales had been telling generation by generation, never boring.
So if that is the true man a want to be? If he is my model in my heart. Yes, it should be. Since everyone loves hero, everyone should want to be a hero, as same as me.
没有评论:
发表评论