2007年3月9日星期五

294 days left

I called my mom just now and and sent my late Women's Day's blessing. She's sounded very happy. She told me that my middle school English teacher visited her and gave her a present this afternoon. It's a preey bedgown.
Miss Wei is my dear English teacher of middle school. We got along well during the 3 years. But at the end of the high school, just before the College Entrance Examination, we became good friends.
This kind of friendship must be last for as long as my life, I belive. Why? Because I appreciate her for the helpness she gave to me which helps me pass the exam. She encouraged me at the last time, even cut pencils for me to use in the exam. How can I forget that? And she also helped my mother and my father many times during my college years. She found a herbalist doctor cured my dad's face nerval paralysis through acupuncture.
This year's score of the graduate exam has came out gradually. I met a schoolmate who's in the major of Electric Engineering Automation aiming at Zhejing University, and he got 384 scores. Excellent score!
I know if I want to pass the exam I must at least got the score like that. His triumphant smile was still in my brain. A clever lucky boy with hard work.
By the way, I appled a QQ number-434511167, so that I can download the audio file of Let's Talk in English of Studioclassroom from a girl named Asi, 22 who's my only friend in the QQ list now.

没有评论: