My blog has been running for 14 days since I founded it nearly half a month ago. I haven't gave it up yet and I'm sure I will continue the diaries to enscroll my usual life during the fighting days of preparing for the graduate exam.
Just now I told my mother about my yesterday's nightmare while she was calling to me. She's so depressed and angrily yelled at me, complaining that's because I didn't eat healthy and afraid of spending money. In her words, a nightmare happened when you are weak physically or mentally. To my regret, I shouldn't tell her that with the known of that she's a devotional Buddhist, even worse, she was a superstitious woman sometimes.
She worried about my health after my electric cooker and electro-magnetic cooker was robbed by the apartment's supervisor who was a monstrous old woman with a vicious heart.
But through that thing, I understand that, if you are powerful enough, no one can hurt you, and even no one dare challenge you under any circumstances, as long as you have the power!
So be powerful is just what I what from that time, mentally, physically, and the most important- socially. can I? Sure I can, and I will.
没有评论:
发表评论