2007年3月29日星期四

274 days left Giant Gui's Self Presentation (translated by Jerry)

Hello! And nice to meet you!
My name is Wang Guiyu, and I'm 25 years old. As you see, I'm a Chinese; more exactly, I come from Shenyang, the biggest city in northeast of China. I live with my parents now, even though they are not very rich, but they give me a warm and nice family as well as a strong body with a tough spirit. I love them so much.
I was fascinated by sports when I was a little boy, especially love swimming, so I joined in the professional swimming training at that time. Finally, I got the certificate of the National Intermediate Coach of Swimming and the certificate of Swimming Lifeguard in 2004. After my first working year in 2001, I recognized that the lack of enough education must be the most serious handicap in my future life, so I returned to college and got my diploma through the national universal examination. I studied Logistic Management in my junior college, so I worked as a headwaiter at a hotel in 2003 and did a good job.
Maybe I should owe the good work to my excellent ability of learning and adaptaion: during those days, I improved my English and begin to study Japanese. Now I can speak English fluently, at the same time, use the daily Japanese to communicate with people. But I would rather like to thanks for my interesting of working in a hotel, yeah, I really like it:communicating with different guests and different cultures. I think that's the very reason why I can do the job so well. So please trust me, and trust my working passion and my responsibility, I'll do a better job here and always improve myself.

没有评论: