I nearly lost my minor certificate of law if I didn't go to the teacher's office of the Literary and Law College. I went to there and told to professor Yu that I haven't deliver my last paper yet, asking whether I can do it now as a compensation, he allowed it with a smile and give me the model of the thesis.
I studied law from the second semester of my freshman year until the last semester. During the 3 years, or 6 semesters, I studied law even harder than my own major. I wrote my paper myself, and seldom absented in the classes; I even went to listen the lectures of Law with the Law Department students from 03 grade to 05 grade, and bought about 30 books from a elder sister in 01 grade who was enroll by the Central University of Finance and Economics. But I think the most important thing is that I have known many good teachers, including Ms. He, Mr. Wu, Mr. Zhou, and professor Yu, etc. At the same time I learned a lot of things from them as well as their thought about law. These teachers care for me as well as my study and I respect them very much, and I often communicated with them.
Then I download an article and paste it in the model, and then, mission accomplished. In fact, the first paper of law I wrote is completely by myself. I remember that I spent two days in the library searching for the literatures and finished my paper, then I typed it to my computer and printed out. I nearly can remember the paper's name, My questions about the Constitution. I think that paper must scared the teacher, Ms. Liu. Even though that paper may be the worst in all my theses, but I can still recall the name as well as some contents, maybe just because that's really a paper what I wrote for heart.
1 条评论:
Hallo,
ich hab mal wieder ne gute Adresse gefunden. Unter http://www.oelbestellung.de hab
ich für meine Eltern Heizöl bestellt...ging schnell und einfach. Kann ich nur
empfehlen.Es gibt unter www.oelbestellung.de auch Heizöl Plus, Biodiesel
und alle anderen Energieträger. Schaut auch mal in den Shop...interessante Angebote dort!
Viele Grüße Daniel
发表评论